Thursday, April 17, 2008

A trip home to Michigan!

Chad and Kourtney's wedding is coming up in May! We headed back to Michigan for a bridal shower that Russ' mom gave for Kourtney.

Russ and Russ Sr. grilled up some chicken for the shower.


While the ladies did their thing, Russ and Chad were able to hang out.

After the shower, I headed down to Ohio to visit my mom and Mike. Mike just got a new toy and was anxious to show it to me.


Some much needed landscaping! My mom gave me some perennials and a few bushes from her yard. There's more there than you can see. It definitely looks better than the dirt and weeds we had up until now. Hopefully, they'll make it while we're gone this summer!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Jamie, the landscaping looks awesome, isn't it amazing what a little landscaping does.

i also like e bike!!