Tuesday, June 10, 2008

May...Places to go, people to see!

We kicked off May with a trip to the Dominican Republic for Chad & Kourtney's wedding. The weather was great the whole time we were there - sunny and in the upper 80s. We spent most of our time relaxing by the pool.

Of course, on Wednesday we had a wedding to go to on the beach.
Here are the newlyweds!
Check out the slideshow in the upper righthand corner of our blog for more pics of the wedding & the Dominican Republic.


After we got back from the Dominican Republic, we were able to stay in Michigan for a couple of weeks. The first week back, I headed to Middlebury, Indiana to meet the newest edition of the Rupp Family, Miss Ella Grace.

I guess she wasn't as excited to meet me as I was to meet her!

I also had a great time playing with Ella's big brother, J.D.

Elizabeth and her 6 month old son, James, went with me for my second visit to the Rupps. I think James is quite possibly the smiliest baby I've ever met!




Next stop...Big Rapids, Michigan for Chad & Kourtney's reception. We had a great time visiting with friends and celebrating.


Pictures of the reception are in the slideshow under the Dominican Republic slideshow.

No comments: