Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6 Months Old

Calleigh turned six months old on June 7th.  At her six month checkup, she weighed 15lb 15oz (50th percentile) and was 26-3/4" long (80% percentile).  She seems to be growing so fast these days, both mentally and physically.

Here are some random pictures from the last month.

Daddy's little Red Wings fan.

Hanging out with Great Grandma and Grandpa Fieberkorn during their visit.

"Hmm...What is this stuff?  I'm not too sure about it.  Kinda itchy."

Hanging out with all her furry friends.

"Ahh, feels good to get rid of all those clothes!"

"What kind of trouble can I get myself into from here?"

"Who am I kidding, I don't get into trouble."




Jen took a few pictures of Calleigh while we were visiting Memorial Weekend.  These two are a couple of my favorites.



No comments: